What exactly are your consumer rights and what do you do if you have a problem with a product or service? We have lots of information to help you learn about your rights.
Our information covers topics such as:
- Buying goods, including what to do if you buy a faulty product and information on shopping from home.
- We help you understand rules on pricing and we have lots of information to help you if you are buying a car.
- We can help you understand your rights and responsibilities with services and contracts, such as mobile phone contracts.
- Buying a home includes a step by step guide to buying a home and information on Multi-unit developments. We also have three checklists which provide reminder questions to ask when you are looking around for a property, finding out more about the property and finding a solicitor.
- Our scams section highlights some of the most common scams and what to do if you think you’ve been scammed.
- We also have lots of information on your rights as a passenger when you travel, from cancelled flights, to damaged luggage.